All items, events, articles, recommendations, links and comments are displayed because they have special significance and personal interest for me. Perhaps they will for you.

Ronda Stevenson

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Homemade Ice Cream in a Bag



This delight falls under my "not so good for my waistline" category. As I mentioned before, I want to be a good girl, but sometimes I just can't help myself. I found this on the www.pinterest.com website and followed the link to this scrumptious looking and dangerously simple recipe. The great thing about this treat, and also the dangerous element, is that you may already have the ingredients in your refrigerator and cupboards, just waiting to be discovered.

2 zipper freezer bags, one gallon and one quart
1 C. cream
1 C. milk
6 Tbs. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
ice
salt
This link http://www.dandee-designs.com/2011/08/homemade-ice-cream-in-bag.html will take you directly to the instructions. You may also enjoy other crafty ideas from this site.

If you do try this recipe, I would appreciate your comments and ideas.

Enjoy a little summer treat in the middle of winter! Live on the wild side!


No comments:

Post a Comment