All items, events, articles, recommendations, links and comments are displayed because they have special significance and personal interest for me. Perhaps they will for you.

Ronda Stevenson

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cranberry-Avacado Salad...A Distraction

One of the things I'm enjoying while I try to figure out what I want to do when I grow up is seeking out recipes, DIY projects and whatever else catches my eye and interest on the internet. I must admit that all of this time spent is a tool to distract me from "working on myself". In my defense, my hope is that while I'm putting off some things, this process will help me to find new interests and a path that suits me...and perhaps a fulfilling and interesting way to make a living.

When I share a recipe or project, rather than posting the entire recipe or instructions here, I will provide the link to the blog that has originally posted the item. This will insure that credit goes where credit is due. I will try to only include blog links that are appropriate and that have lots of great ideas. I really do want to behave and only be drawn to healthy eats, but I may occasionally include items that are great for entertaining events and parties. Some may be just plain devastating to my declaration to eat healthy. I can't help myself sometimes!

Cranberry-Avacado Salad with Candied Spiced Almonds



http://thecafesucrefarine.blogspot.com/2011/12/three-holiday-must-have-recipes-day-2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment